Pre-Registration is now OPEN!
Pre-register Before Time Runs Out
Public Pre-registration now open.
Categories – Jump to the competition categories or keep reading for more details Below is the procedure for signing up. Last year we sold out quickly so don’t delay. The procedure is quick and easy. You may register your interest here and you’ll be notified one when to pay your registration on a first come first served basis.
The following is the entry procedure for the 2019 championships (Scotland Crews, expect more detail)
The UK Hip Hop Dance Championships will take place February 16-17th at the Mount Batten Centre in Portsmouth. The decision has been made to open 450 places for participants and spectators. However the first 50 people who sign-up for our All inclusive Participants tickets will be get a few MASSIVE bonuses! Last year we sold out so please don’t delay.
- If you are interested in participating, you must pre-register by completing an expression of interest, as soon as possible. The list will close once the preliminary places are full or by Midnight October 27, 2018.
- Those who’s on the interest list will be allowed to reserve entry at a huge discount off full price but a deposit of 20% required to hold places
- A maximum of 200 OF THOSE WHO HAVE COMPLETED THE EXPRESSION OF INTEREST BY THE DEADLINE WILL BE OFFERED THE LOWEST ADVANCED PRICING on places, allocated on a first come first served basis.
- If there are places left we will release them to the public.
- If we are oversold then spaces will be allocated on a 1st come first served basis.
- On or before Dec 1st, we will release the list of participating crews to the public.
- If there are any errors you must let us know by December 3rd. Reservations are refundable up to that date.
- Remaining tickets will go on sale following the reservation period. Normal price for tix £63. The initial tickets will be offered as low as £35. First come first served.
Please note: We reserve the right to combine or split divisions if needed
Choreographed Group Dances
- unFORMAT – any style of dance: hip hop theater, ballet, jazz, contemporary, ethnic, etc.
- Beginners Teams: from 5 – 14 participants
- Intermediate Teams: 5 – 14 participants
- Crews: 5-9 participants in the u13 (Junior), u18 Varsity) and 18+ (adult) categories
- MegaCrews: from 15 – 40 participants
- Premium Edition (30+ years old)
Battles, Solos, and Duos
- 2v2 All Styles
- 1v1 Popping
- 1v1 Locking
- 1v1 Hip Hop
- Solos kids, beginners, and intermediate divisions* Subject to enrolment
- Duos kids, beginners, and intermediate divisions* Subject to enrolment