Public Pre-registration is Open
Public registration waiting-list now open.
Categories – Jump to the competition categories or keep reading for more details
Below is the procedure for signing up. Last year we sold out quickly so don’t delay. The procedure is quick and easy.
You may register your interest here and you’ll be notified one when to pay your registration on a first come first served basis.
The following is the entry procedure for this year’s championships.
The British Hip Hop Dance Championships will take place February 18-19th at the Mount Batten Centre in Portsmouth.
The decision has been made to open 350 places for participants and spectators. Last year we sold out so please don’t delay.
- If you are interested in participating, you must pre-register by completing an expression of interest, as soon as possible. The list will close once the preliminary places are full or by October 27, 2016.
- Those who’s on the interest list will be allowed to reserve entry at a huge discount off full price but a deposit of 20% required to hold places
- A Maximum of 200 OF THOSE WHO HAVE COMPLETED THE EXPRESSION OF INTEREST BY THE DEADLINE WILL BE OFFERED THE LOWEST ADVANCED PRICING on places, allocated on a first come first served basis.
- If there are places left we will release them to the public.
- If we are oversold then spaces will be allocated on a 1st come first served basis.
- On or before Dec 1st, we will release the list of participating crews to the public.
- If there are any errors you must let us know by December 3rd. Reservations are refundable up to that date.
- Remaining tickets will go on sale following the reservation period.
Normal price for tix £57.50. The initial tickets will be offered as low as £35. First come first served.
The following categories are announced for the British Championships:
Crews 5-9 Dancers (qualify for Worlds)
- Juniors 7 – 12 years old
- Varsity 13 – 17 years old
- Adults 18+
Teams 5 – 15 Dancers (do not qualify for worlds)
- Beginner Teams
- Intermediate Teams
- Premium Teams (all dancers must be over 30 years old)
MegaCrews 15 – 40 dancers any age World Qualifier
- Beginners (do not qualify for worlds)
- MegaCrew Open (qualify for worlds)
- Popping 1 v 1
- Locking 1 v 1
- Hip Hop 1 v 1
- All Styles 2 v 2
- Crew 5 v 5 (non-qualifying)
- TRASH! 2 v 2 (you vs DJ vs opponent)
- unFORMAT – Any style of dance.
The expression of interest form:
Subscribe To Our Newsletter